For the academic year 2024–2025, Marconi International University (MIU) is taking online applications for a variety of scholarships, each of which is intended for a particular group of deserving students. Some of the scholarships can be used for distance learning online, while others can be used for both online and on-campus learning.
Also Apply: How to apply Seasonal Work visa in UK?
The fundamental goal of Marconi International University is to unite students from all around the world, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or political stance. Each applicant’s potential is ensured by a mix of criteria that determines eligibility for scholarships. Both domestic and foreign applicants will be given preference for scholarships, whether or not they have a non-immigrant US visa.
There are undergraduate and graduate scholarships offered by Marconi International University. If eligible, a student may only apply for one of Marconi University’s US scholarships. The scholarship committee must formally evaluate, consider, and decide on each application.
Scholarships offered by Marconi International University list:
As already mentioned, the Irish government is doing everything it can to support potential foreign scholars as much as possible. Winners of this Irish Government Scholarship will therefore be eligible for the following advantages:
Programs available through scholarships from Marconi International University:
A Short Overview of the Postgraduate Government Award in Ireland:
The Irish government, along with a number of cooperating financial agencies, including the Department of Higher Education, the Agency for Environment Protection, and Foreign Affairs, jointly support this scholarship programme. The program’s objective is to advance the knowledge and abilities of aspiring researchers who will carry out research activities that will benefit society.
Additionally, this Ireland scholarship gives students the chance to take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime chance to finish their Postgraduate degrees or Research Programs for free in Ireland while also covering all necessary financial and academic costs.
Degrees offered and the length of PG Scholarships offered by the Irish government:
The following degree programmes are eligible for the PG research scholarship and are listed along with the scholarship’s duration:
- 2 years for a Masters in Structured Research
- 1 year for a master’s degree in research
- 3 years to complete a simple doctorate
- Structured doctoral degree in 4 years
Advantages of scholarships from Marconi International Universities:
The programmes offered by Marconi International University are very reasonably priced, making education accessible and affordable for students. Students have the option to pay their tuition fees in installments thanks to MIU’s payment plans.
Moreover, Marconi provides discounts for on-time payments, upfront participation in the entire course (60 Credits), and other support for individuals with special needs.
The benefits covered by Marconi University Scholarships include:
- The cost of the course covers instruction, access to the online classroom, interactive materials, and the use of study and communication tools. Textbooks and other resources from outside sources are not included, although students can take advantage of Marconi’s promotions.
- Certificates, tests, duplication, etc., may incur additional administrative charges.
- For degrees taken at Marconi International University, you can apply for The Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program and receive up to a 60% tuition discount. Successful applicants from the 35 independent states of the Americas receive undergraduate and graduate scholarships each year from the programme to pursue their higher education goals.
- For applicants who have successfully graduated from a recognised higher education institution (high school or university) in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, or the Caribbean and wish to continue their studies online with Marconi International University, MIU offers scholarships of up to 50% of the tuition cost.
MIU offers the following categories of military and veteran students a grant of 30% of the cost of tuition for both the online and on-campus programmes:
-Reserve Military Veterans
-Spouse/Dependent of Active Duty or Reserve
- For Florida resident adult students ages 28 to 55 who intend to enrol in either an online or on-campus graduate or postgraduate programme, a scholarship of up to 50% of the cost of tuition is provided.
- For domestic and international students who have completed their previous coursework (high school, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree), and who have a minimum GPA of 2.9, MIU offers merit-based scholarships that cover 20% of the tuition cost for online or on-campus programmes.
- MIU provides 300 exceptional scholarships a year for up to 60% of the tuition for online programmes taught in Spanish or English in order to give high-potential foreign students in the Americas access to higher education.
Qualification Standards for Scholarships at Marconi International University:
Individuals that are qualified to apply for scholarships from Marconi International University include:
- For Hispanic and Caribbean undergraduate and graduate scholarships, candidates must have graduated with honours from an accredited higher education institution (high school or university) in Latin America or the Caribbean.
- African, Asian, and Middle Eastern applicants who have successfully graduated from a recognised higher education institution (high school or university) and intend to continue their studies online with Marconi International University are eligible for undergraduate and graduate scholarships.
- European undergraduate and graduate scholarships are available to students who have successfully completed their studies at a recognised higher education institution (high school or university) in Europe and who wish to continue their studies online at Marconi International University.
- Active duty or reserve service members, veterans, spouses, and dependents of active duty or reserve service members must complete the MIU scholarship application and provide documentation of their military service in order to be eligible for the Military and Veteran’s Scholarship.
- Merit-Based undergraduate and graduate scholarships are available to applicants with a minimum GPA of 2.9 from their previous academic endeavours (high school, bachelor’s, or master’s).
- For consideration for the Florida resident adult and professional student’s scholarship, the applicant must have two years of professional experience.
- Candidates must submit an updated resume/CV and a 300-word essay outlining why they want to attend Marconi and why they are a high-potential applicant in order to be considered for an excellence scholarship.
Documentation Needed for Scholarships at Marconi International University:
For admission to the bachelor’s degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma. Also, applicants must hold a valid bachelor’s degree in order to be accepted into one of our master’s programmes. Graduates from reputable academic institutions outside of the United States should possess a degree that is equivalent to a high school diploma in this country. How to demonstrate equivalency will be indicated by the Admissions Office.
If applicants meet the requirements listed below, they will be given consideration for admission:
- For admission to a bachelor’s programme, submit your English-translated high school diploma and transcripts.
- For admission to a master’s programme, provide a translated copy of your bachelor’s degree and transcripts.
- submit a finished admissions form
- place a $150 non-refundable application fee in.
- Send an updated CV or resume
- a replica of a legitimate passport or ID card from the government
IELTS At Marconi University, you must: Optional
Students may submit an English language certificate, such as a degree from a university that conducts all of its programmes in English, in addition to TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or IELTS alternative qualifications. If a student does not have a certificate, MIU offers them a free language assessment interview.
Procedure for Applying for Scholarships at Marconi International University:
- Applicants must meet the requirements for each scholarship indicated above in order to be considered.
Candidates must complete the online form and submit the needed paperwork.
- Once the required documents are provided to Marconi International University for admission, the application form will be finished.
- Every application is reviewed by the MIU Scholarship Committee, which also assesses compliance with the criteria for scholarships.
Marconi International University Scholarship Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
The deadline for submitting an application for a Marconi International University scholarship for the 2024 admissions class is expected to end on December 1, 2023.