Vacancy & Career
For the post of Cleaner, 360 Avenue Saint-Jérôme, Matane, Quebec, Canada, G4W3B1, La Fabrique is accepting applications from qualified individuals. To temporarily address labor or skill shortages, we employ foreign workers. Candidates that are chosen for the position will need to get to work as soon as possible. The open positions are for full-time, temporary, or contract work.
|Employer Name:||La Fabrique|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time-Part Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary/Graduation|
|Job Category:||Canada Government Jobs / Agriculture Jobs / Construction Jobs|
|Nationality:||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||360 Avenue Saint-Jérôme, Matane, Quebec, Canada, G4W3B1|
|Salary:||$16.00 to $18.00 hourly|
|No of Vacancies||1|
Language: French Spoken and Written – Poor
Experience: No experience
Number of hours: 30 hours
Availability; Weekdays, Weekend
Schedules: Day, Evening
Job type: Full time
- Cleaning and maintaining assigned areas: Cleaners are responsible for ensuring that their assigned areas, such as offices, buildings, or public spaces, are kept clean and well-maintained. This includes tasks like sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and wiping surfaces.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting: In light of health and safety concerns, cleaners play a crucial role in sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces to prevent the spread of germs, viruses, and other contaminants. They may use appropriate cleaning agents and techniques to ensure a clean and hygienic environment.
- Waste disposal: Cleaners are responsible for collecting and disposing of waste materials, such as trash, recyclables, and hazardous substances, in designated disposal areas. They should follow proper waste management procedures and adhere to recycling protocols.
- Restocking supplies: It is the responsibility of cleaners to monitor and restock cleaning supplies, toiletries, and other necessary items like paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, and garbage bags. Ensuring an adequate supply helps maintain cleanliness and convenience for occupants or users of the space.
- Reporting maintenance issues: Cleaners often serve as the eyes and ears for identifying maintenance issues within their assigned areas. They should promptly report any damages, repairs, or safety hazards they come across to the appropriate authorities or supervisors, ensuring that maintenance needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Adhering to safety protocols: Cleaners must prioritize their safety and the safety of others by following established safety protocols and guidelines. This may include using personal protective equipment (PPE) like gloves or masks, using caution signs when cleaning slippery surfaces, and being aware of potential hazards in the environment.
- Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment: Cleaners may use a variety of cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, floor polishers, carpet cleaners, and pressure washers. They should be knowledgeable about the proper operation and maintenance of these tools to ensure effective and safe cleaning.
- Organizing and tidying up: Beyond cleaning, cleaners are often responsible for organizing and tidying up areas to create a neat and orderly environment. This may involve arranging furniture, decluttering surfaces, and ensuring that items are stored in designated areas.
- Adapting to special cleaning requirements: Depending on the nature of the space, cleaners may need to adapt their cleaning techniques to meet specific requirements. For example, healthcare facilities may have different cleaning protocols compared to office spaces or educational institutions. Cleaners should be flexible and knowledgeable in implementing specialized cleaning procedures when necessary.
- Professionalism and customer service: Cleaners often interact with occupants, visitors, or clients of the spaces they clean. They should maintain a professional and courteous attitude, providing excellent customer service and addressing any concerns or requests in a prompt and helpful manner.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
How To Apply