Oakville Children’s Residence Ltd based in Oakville, ON is welcoming applications from appropriate prospects for the position of Registered nurse (R.P.N.) that are self-motivated and have great interpersonal abilities. The prospect that obtained selected will be needed to start work immediately. The openings refer to Long-term work or Part time causing full-time task. The change timings consist of Day, Night, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hrs, Early Morning as well as Early Morning.
|Employer||Oakville Children’s Home Ltd|
|Job Role:||Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time-Part Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Canada Government Jobs / Agriculture Jobs / Construction Jobs|
|Nationality:||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||Oakville, ON|
|Salary:||$25.00 hourly 25 to 30 hours per week|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
Also Apply: Housekeeping Jobs London
The prospect needs to administer medication along with observe and also record restorative effects.
The prospect has to take important indications, utilize aseptic methods such as sterilized dressing, control infection, screen nutritional intake, as well as gather samplings.
The prospect will be expected to provide pre-operative as well as post-operative individual and comfort care.
The prospect will be accountable for keeping track of recognized respiratory and intravenous therapy.
The candidate will certainly be anticipated to offer individuals and their families with safety and security and also wellness education.
The candidate will certainly be anticipated to offer nursing solutions to individuals within a defined scope of practise based upon person analysis as well as care preparation treatments.
The candidate will certainly be anticipated to check people’ progression, examine the efficiency of nursing interventions, as well as consult with members of the healthcare team as required.
- The candidate must be fluent in English language.
- The candidate has to have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The candidate needs to have a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and also Emergency Treatment Certificate.
- The prospect ought to be accurate.
- The prospect needs to be client concentrated.
- The candidate needs to be reputable.
- The candidate needs to have reliable social skills.
- The candidate should have outstanding dental as well as written communication skills.
- The prospect should be organised and also versatile in nature.
- The prospect must be capable of acting on their own campaign.
- The candidate needs to be interpersonally aware.
- The prospect needs to have great judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be reputable.
- The candidate ought to be a good team player.
- The candidate ought to provide significance to worths as well as principles.
- The candidate needs to work in a house treatment as well as going to care company.
- The prospect must go through a thorough Rap sheet check, Youngster Abuse Computer registry check, Child Welfare check, Motorist’s credibility licence check, Driving document check (abstract), Medicine examination, Consumption examination, and also Grownup Abuse Computer system registry check.
- The candidate should have evidence of immunisation.
Work conditions as well as physical capacities
- The prospect ought to have the ability to operate in hectic setting.
- The prospect should be needed to execute repetitive tasks on constant basis.
- The candidate must be prepared to do physically demanding jobs as part of their day-to-day work.
- The prospect ought to have an eye for details.
- The candidate must agree to function lengthy hrs in resting, standing, as well as strolling settings.
- Under Long-term Advantages, the chosen prospect will obtain Group insurance policy benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.