Are you an experienced Procurement Manager with a background in Co-Manufacturing? PepsiCo, a global leader in the food and beverage industry, is currently seeking skilled Procurement Managers to join their team in Saudi Arabia. In this article, we’ll explore the job overview, responsibilities, education and qualification requirements, benefits, salary details, how to apply, and provide guidance on submitting your CV and resume through the given link.
In the fast-paced world of the food and beverage industry, Procurement Managers play a pivotal role in optimizing the supply chain and ensuring the quality of products. As the demand for high-quality products continues to rise, PepsiCo places significant importance on having skilled Procurement Managers in Co-Manufacturing to enhance the efficiency of their supply chains.
As a Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing at PepsiCo, you will be at the forefront of procurement operations, working closely with co-manufacturers to optimize the supply chain and ensure the timely and high-quality production of products. Your role is instrumental in maintaining the high standards that PepsiCo is known for in the food and beverage industry.
- Company: PepsiCo
- Title: Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing Required in Saudi Arabia for PepsiCo
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- High School / Bachelors Degree / Diploma
- 1-2 Years of Experience On Related Field
The primary responsibilities of a Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing at PepsiCo include managing relationships with co-manufacturers, negotiating contracts, and optimizing the supply chain to meet production goals. Your role significantly impacts the efficiency of the supply chain and the overall quality of PepsiCo products.
Education and Qualification
To qualify for the position of Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing, candidates should possess a degree in supply chain management, business, or a related field. While prior experience in co-manufacturing is beneficial, PepsiCo values individuals with strong negotiation skills, supply chain expertise, and a commitment to ensuring product quality.
PepsiCo is committed to providing a positive and rewarding work environment for its employees. Procurement Managers – Co-Manufacturing enjoy a range of benefits, including competitive salaries, health and wellness programs, and opportunities for career growth within the food and beverage industry.
The salary for Procurement Managers – Co-Manufacturing at PepsiCo is competitive, ranging from SAR 2500.00 to SAR 8000.00 per month, depending on experience and qualifications. In addition to the base salary, the company offers performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding excellence in procurement management.
How To Apply
To apply for the position of Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing at PepsiCo, follow these steps:
- Visit the official PepsiCo careers page.
- or Direct Apply from here
- Explore available positions and locate the Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing opening.
- Review the job description, requirements, and benefits.
- Prepare a well-crafted CV and resume, emphasizing your experience in procurement and supply chain management.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Ensure all details are accurate before submitting your application.
In conclusion, the role of a Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing at PepsiCo offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the optimization of supply chains and the production of high-quality products. Your expertise in procurement and supply chain management is crucial in maintaining PepsiCo’s reputation in the food and beverage industry.
1. What are the primary responsibilities of a Procurement Manager – Co-Manufacturing at PepsiCo?
Primary responsibilities include managing relationships with co-manufacturers, negotiating contracts, and optimizing the supply chain to meet production goals.
2. Is prior experience in co-manufacturing necessary for this position?
While prior experience is beneficial, PepsiCo values individuals with a degree in supply chain management or a related field, strong negotiation skills, and a commitment to ensuring product quality.
3. Are there growth opportunities within PepsiCo for Procurement Managers?
Yes, the company values internal growth and provides opportunities for career advancement within the food and beverage industry.
4. How is the salary structured, and are there performance bonuses?
The salary is structured based on experience, ranging from SAR 2500.00 to SAR 8000.00 per month, with additional performance-based bonuses.
5. Is there a specific deadline for submitting applications?
It is recommended to check the official PepsiCo careers page for the most up-to-date information on application deadlines.