Cheese Factory Worker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023: For the post of Cheese factory worker, Salt Spring Island Cheese Company, situated in Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, is accepting applications from qualified applicants who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen individual will need to get to work as soon as possible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, and Morning shifts are among the available times.
Cheese Factory Worker
|Company Name:||Spring Island Cheese Company|
|Position:||General Cheese Factory Worker|
|No. of vacancies:||10|
|Salary:||$21.00 to $23.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week|
|Employment type:||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Street Address||Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada|
Salary Details Cheese Factory Worker
The average cheese maker salary in Canada is $38,142 per year or $19.56 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $31,098 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $46,800 per year.
Job Needs (Requirements)
- The candidate ought to be proficient in English language.
- There are no common education demands such as a bachelor’s level, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The perfect prospect will have at the very least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related market.
- The candidate has to have the ability to handle weight approximately 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be reliable.
- The candidate should be an excellent team player.
Work conditions and also physical abilities
- The prospect should be required to perform repeated jobs on regular basis.
- The candidate needs to agree to operate in a standing placement for extensive amount of times.
- The prospect needs to have an eye for information.
Benefits of factory worker jobs in Canada
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will obtain Health care strategy.
How to Get This Job?
If you have an interest in using, apply with the provided options
Keep in mind
Please include the complying with while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References proving experience