I believe that now is the ideal time for you to submit your online application for this fully funded Saudi scholarship as King Abdulaziz University began accepting applications for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2024–2025.
King Abdulaziz University is named after the monarch who established the Saudi Arabian kingdom; may Allah have mercy on his soul. KAU was founded in 1387 H (1967 G) with the intention of bringing higher education to the western part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In 1388 H (1968 G), KAU began its inaugural academic year by introducing the Preparatory Study Program.
Financial Support for KAU Scholarships
The following perks will be available to 2023 King Abdul Aziz University Scholarship winners:
- Hire a few KSA scholarship recipients.
- an SR 1,900 monthly bursary
- A total of SR 4,000 for the doctorate and SR 3,000 for the master’s allowance will be used to print the thesis.
- A SR 1,800 preparation fee is charged upon arriving for the first time.
- Provide financial aid and emergency assistance to university students.
- provide amenities and accommodations.
- The candidate would be given medical attention.
- SR 2,700 to cover the cost of sending books (when graduated).
- giving the candidate a yearly round-trip ticket.
- Give a welcome allowance as an incentive.
- Healthcare services are made available to students and their families in coordination with the pertinent KAU departments.
- until they were organized, follow up on award-related financial procedures.
- The candidate may be given discounted meals.
- information updated on passports at renewal
- Provide annual passes to regular students and pay newcomers.
- issuing, renewing, and replacing iqamas that have been lost or damaged
- if families of students so wish, bring them in
- issuing and revoking final exit, re-entry, and exit visas
Application Requirements for the KAU Scholarship
To continue to be eligible for King Abdul Aziz University undergraduate and graduate scholarships, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
Application Materials for the KAU Scholarship
The following set of documents are required for King Abdul Aziz University Scholarship applicants to submit their online applications:
- A resume for the candidate.
- a duplicate of the degree certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- With the exception of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language, all programs need a statement of aim in English.
- a transcript copy (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Objective Letter
- Two of his former instructors should submit letters of recommendation.
- a copy of a passport that is still valid for at least a year.
- both a study plan for those pursuing a PhD and a research proposal for those seeking an MS
Degree Programs Offered by KAU University
# 1 Faculty of Science: Biology, Stats, Chemistry, Biochemistry And Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Astronomical Sciences
# 2 Professors of Environmental Style: Urban and Regional Preparation
# 3 Faculty of Meteorology, Setting Arid Land Agriculture: Arid Land Farming, Environmental Sciences, Meteorology, Hydrology, and Water Resources Guy
# 4 Faculty of Design: Thermal Design and Desalination, Mining Engineering, Electric, and Computer System Engineering, Medical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aeronautic Engineering, Manufacturing Design & Mechanical System Design, Industrial Design
# 5 Professors of Computing & Infotech: Computer Science, Information Technology, Details System
# 6 Faculty of Marine Science: Marine Biology, Marine Physics, Marine Chemistry, Marine Geology
KAU Scholarship Application Process:
International students need to submit the on-line application, for more in-depth info, please check out the guidelines, admission requirements, called for papers and transcripts, deadlines, and also extra for your program choices prior to starting your application